[Noisebridge-discuss] 2169 Mission, Tuesday 7/14, 8PM

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Jul 14 01:09:53 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 02:39:53PM -0700, Andy Isaacson wrote:
> We're confirmed for 8PM tomorrow, Tuesday.

I've had a few people ask, so to clarify --

Since the primary purpose of this visit is to enable Noisebridge to come
to a decision on whether or not to rent this new space, the intended
audience is current members.  If a prospective member wants to tag along
with a current member, I'm not going to be checking IDs at the door or
anything like that... but this isn't intended as a general "come see
what a Mission warehouse looks like".

So, please limit guests and hangers-on to a minimum, and please don't
repost on Laughing Squid.

Thanks,
-andy