[Noisebridge-discuss] Build Team Progress

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Thu Jul 16 22:57:17 UTC 2009

Water damage is, I understand, something we're having the landlord take care
of; although having someone catalog it and take ownership of making sure it
happens would be good.

I am pretty sure we're just talking about roughness and ugliness -- renting
orbital sanders and slopping urethane around, that sort of thing.

--S

--
Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700