[Noisebridge-discuss] Build Team Progress

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Thu Jul 16 22:52:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Shannon Lee<shannon at scatter.com> wrote:
> This is all contingent on whether we care about the state of the
> floors; so what do you think, Noisebridge?  Do we care about the floors?

Would said refurbishment address their sagging / unevenness, or only
their roughness / ugliness?

(I presume that repairing the ~3 spots with significant water damage
to be the same quality as the surounding flooring is already a
given...?)

I suggest people use
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Moving/2169_Mission/Buildout to have
all the ideas in one place and flesh out the tasks / teams / spaces
lists.

- Sai