[Noisebridge-discuss] Build Team Progress

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Fri Jul 17 00:28:44 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Christie Dudley<longobord at gmail.com> wrote:
> Floors should be done before we move into the space, or at least as
> much floor as space we're going to use.  You really can't work on it
> with people walking on it.

What about moving in to a small part of the space, renovating the
rest, then moving into that space, and renovating the initial space?

Shell game, basically. It'd probably be less convenient, but also
workable. Depends how much people care about being in one place vs
working around temporary setups and shifting things around a couple
times before it's done.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 5:14 PM, cinus<cinus at cowtowncomputercongress.org> wrote:
> Are you guys moving locations?

If you're asking what's up with all the talk of moving and building:

See https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Moving/2169_Mission

There's a consensus item on the agenda for next Tuesday's meeting.
Judging by the overwhelmingly positive response at the last meeting
(immediately following a group visit and thorough inspection of the
space), it seems extremely likely that we will be moving to it in the
very near future.

If you already knew that, then I don't understand your question, and
you may want to be more specific.

- Sai