[Noisebridge-discuss] 224 12th

jim jim at well.com
Fri Jul 17 22:24:12 UTC 2009

   I think you're on the right track, Al: doing
the floor, assuming we do the labor, will need
about $1000, maybe a little more. Note this
won't get a really nice floor job, just smooth
it down, get rid of the top layer of filth,
fill holes (some of which may drip down into
the second floor), and put on a couple of coats
of finish so's to make it possible to clean up
spills, metal filings, etc. in a year or two,
part of maintenance will be to smear another
coat where things have worn.
   if the toilets and sinks work, there's not
much left to do with the bathrooms.
   for the electrical, we need to replace
broken and unsafe old receptacles, maybe a
light switch or two, and maybe get the (unsafe)
flex off the walls.
   what's left is putting up partitions. there's
a proposal to lift up the walls currently there
and move them to where we'd like them.