[Noisebridge-discuss] 2169 Mission status

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:44:58 UTC 2009

Oh, I had posted about there being an auction of school cafeteria
equipment in LA earlier in this thread.  Those were stainless pieces
that were going for $10/each and auctions closed with only 1 or 2 bids
on each.  I think a lot of the "salvage" places haven't gotten on
board with the online auction.  (Which of course is a natural for us.)

There are a lot of different ways you can pick this stuff up.  I tend
to glom onto "public" - i.e. government of some sort - auctions
because they have rules for selling it that are more favorable for
groups like us, such as length of time things are advertised, etc.

---
 Disrupting paradigms since 1967