[Noisebridge-discuss] 2169 Mission status

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Tue Jul 21 22:48:21 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Christie Dudley<longobord at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've also been keeping my eye on "Public" auctions, where things like
> school districts auction off stuff they rip out.

techsoup.com may also be of interest. I don't know if they do much in
the way of physical stuff, and it ain't free, but it's at a decent
discount.

To actually use, it requires Board action (accepting a contract) and a
fax verifying 501(c)3 letter.

So far I've not actually used it w/ my nonprofit (we don't really buy
much in real world stuff other than for conferences) so I can't
comment on post-browsing experience, but it seemed potentially useful.

- Sai