[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate?

Rodney Thayer redshuttlegunner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 19:33:41 UTC 2009

Sai Emrys wrote:
> Simple question: could we get less than a whole palletful? How much
> would it cost to do so?

Immediately after CCC last December there were noises (no pun intended)
that someone in the Bay area already was doing that whole "get a pallet
shipped in" thing.  So I'm confused because Jake (and I supposed other
NB'ers) were among those walking around swilling the stuff all the time ;-)

So... just to confirm... there isn't a known pre-existing SF-based Club
Mate import project other than this throw-down-for-a-pallet conversation?