[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:37:39 UTC 2009

Yes, I was talking to folks about that back then.  The info gathered
is here: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Club_Mate but I think nobody
has really done anything with it other than talk about it a whole lot.
 They were talking about getting an entire shipping container full,
which would be considerably less per bottle, but also pose a potential
storage problem.  On the plus side, if we got a whole shipping
container, we could probably just have it delivered to some low-cost
outdoor storage area somewhere and dispense out of there.

Of course, someone would have to put a lot of effort in to see that
this gets done.  And potentially be willing to make a substantial
investment.

Christie

---
 Disrupting paradigms since 1967