[Noisebridge-discuss] viewing report: 50 Juniper

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 22:35:40 UTC 2009

The owner willing to work with us is really appealing.  That suggests
that we'll have a good relationship on down the road (which is one of
the issues Geoff raised).

BTW, this is the folks that previously occupied the space, it looks
like: http://www.kennedypress.com (Note the 1998 copyright)

Those look like water softener / purification filters on over that
sink.  With the regulator on it, my guess is it fed into a largish
press/machine of some sort, especially with the exhaust ductwork right
there.  Then again, that looks like everything you'd want for a
superior darkroom and or chem lab.

The thought of having a crane in the space is sexy, but I can't
imagine this group of nerds doing much but playing with it.  (What CAN
you do with a crane?)

I like the location, as it would be a move almost 3 blocks closer to
my place, so I am biased.  (Yes, that puts it at only 1.5 blocks
away!)

Christie

---
 Disrupting paradigms since 1967