[Noisebridge-discuss] viewing report: 50 Juniper

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Jul 23 22:42:09 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 03:35:40PM -0700, Christie Dudley wrote:
> The owner willing to work with us is really appealing.  That suggests
> that we'll have a good relationship on down the road (which is one of
> the issues Geoff raised).

Most SoMA warehouse owners have some flexibility in this regard, I'm
finding.  The space at 5th and Clementina is the same.

> BTW, this is the folks that previously occupied the space, it looks
> like: http://www.kennedypress.com (Note the 1998 copyright)

That matches -- the departing tenant was there for 4 or 5 years (I met
him briefly as I arrived and he left) and prior to that it had been
occupied for 2 decades by his friends' business.

-andy