[Noisebridge-discuss] Spaces and tradeoffs

d p chang weasel at meer.net
Fri Jul 24 01:12:42 UTC 2009

Christie Dudley <longobord at gmail.com> writes:

> And for "hands off" management?  See above.  So long as they don't
> have to think about us, we won't have to think about them.  It's all
> good until they can use the property for what they bought it for - a
> much larger development.

this effect should probably not be understated.

having rented the lone 'residence' in a commercial holding company's
stock, it was pretty awesome. we were the 'fix it ourselves' type of
clients that NB would probably be. so as long as the rent check showed
up (roughly) on-time they basically forgot we existed (the rent didn't
change over something like 6 years w/o a lease).

\p
---
Never let yesterday use up today. - Richard H. Nelson