[Noisebridge-discuss] Homebrew PCB design phase complete, print phase medium to moderate fail

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Sun Jul 26 04:23:57 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 08:50:30PM -0700, Adam Skory wrote:
> Subject: Homebrew PCB design phase complete, print phase medium to
> moderate fail

We haven't failed, we just haven't yet succeeded. :-)

> We can scrounge just about everything for populating the boards, but
> we need some little button switches (square with 0.25x0.175 inch lead
> spacing) and little speakers (0.25 inch lead spacing). If anyone has
> any lying around please donate! (Mainly we don't want to wait for an
> order to come in before testing the boards out...).

We could also use some coin-cell battery holders, and some 8-pin DIP
sockets for the ATTiny25 (although there are some 16-pin sockets upstairs
that we could dremel down if we had to).

(No longer nonsensical circuit logo, yay! <g>)

Oh, and if any AVR knowledgeable people out there can look over our layout,
to confirm we haven't done anything really stupid in the design, that'd be
great.  We feel pretty confident about it, but we haven't breadboarded it,
and we only have some limited AVR experience.

Thanks!
-mct