[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 27 03:42:11 UTC 2009

I'll be asking for more people who'd like to kick in $$ for Club Mate at the meeting on Tuesday.  I have to tell the 2600 folks pretty soon, whether we want the pallet (800 bottles for $2657.20 -- to potentially raise $500 for Noisebridge).  In the meantime, if you would like to kick in a loan for helping with this project (any amount is cool!), please add your name to the wiki:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Club_Mate

Thanks,

Mitch.