[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate?

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Mon Jul 27 03:51:40 UTC 2009

Mitch Altman wrote:
> I'll be asking for more people who'd like to kick in $$ for Club Mate
> at the meeting on Tuesday.  I have to tell the 2600 folks pretty
> soon, whether we want the pallet (800 bottles for $2657.20 -- to
> potentially raise $500 for Noisebridge).  In the meantime, if you
> would like to kick in a loan for helping with this project (any
> amount is cool!), please add your name to the wiki:

I'd like to propose that Noisebridge just buys it with our cash reserve
and considers it to be an investment. It may not work for every project
but it should be a clear case of Noisebridge earning a specific return.
It will also help us to understand our mate consumption for the future
where we may make larger shipments.

Best,
Jake