[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 27 06:04:16 UTC 2009

Hi Christie,

Thanks for your concerns.

I'd like to make a clarification.  Please know that I was not (and won't ever be) writing as a Noisebridge leader.  Noisebridge, by design, does not have leaders.  Members of Noisebridge are all, collectively, the leaders of Noisebridge.  I have added responsibilities as Treasurer of Noisebridge.  Other Noisebridge officers and board members also have added responsibilities (and I think I can speak for all Noisebridge board members and officers by saying that we all add these responsibilites into our busy lives because we are way into helping out Noisebridge).

As Treasurer I can make recommendations about whether we can or can not afford projects.  But I can not make any expenditures of Noisebridge money without consensus of NB members.

It is clear that there are issues with coming up with consensus at this point about the Mate.  Thanks everyone for voicing your concerns.

Thanks,

Mitch.