[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 27 05:55:47 UTC 2009

Hi Jeffrey (and anyone else using drink/donation money for NB expenses),

Thanks for funding and taking care of this round of drinks for NB.

As treasurer, I've been keeping track of the drink money (and other expenses) in and out.  If you can see to it that I get the amounts you spend, and the amounts you pay yourself back, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mitch.