[Noisebridge-discuss] why is a new 24/7 space needed if classes generally occur in evenings?

Crutcher Dunnavant crutcher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 22:53:59 UTC 2009

"Noisebridge is an infrastructure provider for technical-creative
projects, collaboratively run by its members."

I think there may be some confusion about the "classes". Some of these
events really are 1-to-many information distribution; but many of them
seem to be more along the lines of "scheduled topic-focused
collaboration sessions". It may seem strange to some, but a solid
whiteboard, library and workspace really are a form of infrastructure.
More than that, they seem to be the infrastructure with the highest
contention in the space; much higher than the machine shop.

So a new space, which reduced this contention, would probably see even
more of this sort of scheduled collaboration. I personally think that
this is a success.

Crutcher Dunnavant <crutcher at gmail.com>