[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate is on the truck, and coming to a state near you

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Jul 30 18:51:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 07:27:11AM -0700, Mitch Altman wrote:
> The word is:  Club Mate is getting close.  Lots of it is coming to
> Noisebridge.  The timing is such that I'll be out of town when it
> arrives.  It should be there sometime this next week.  Is there
> someone(s) who can greet the truck driver and bring the 800 bottles
> somewhere where it won't be in the way?

A pallet is a lot of soda, and we don't have a lot of space at 83c.
Could someone do the math and see if the soda will fit in the closet
under the stairs in the shop?  If so, great, we'll just do that and we
just need a volunteer to coordinate with the truck driver.

If not, there are plans afoot to store the bulk of the CM elsewhere and
deliver a few cases at a time to 83c as needed.  Contact me if you have
free time next week (please let me know when you're available) and want
to help with the logistics -- we probably have enough strong backs
already, but having more volunteers in my back pocket is always nice.

-andy