[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate is on the truck, and coming to a state near you

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Jul 30 18:55:31 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 11:51:55AM -0700, Andy Isaacson wrote:
> A pallet is a lot of soda, and we don't have a lot of space at 83c.
> Could someone do the math and see if the soda will fit in the closet
> under the stairs in the shop?  If so, great, we'll just do that and we
> just need a volunteer to coordinate with the truck driver.

To help with the math:
photos of the cases we're getting:
http://club-mate.us/photos.html

apparently 20 bottles to a case, so 40 cases.

There's a club mate crate (the European reusable plastic ones not the
cardboard disposables they used for the US shipment, but it should be
the same size if it holds 20 bottles) on the high shelf under the
windows at 83c.  Will 40 of those fit in our closet?

-andy