[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate is on the truck, and coming to a state near you

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu Jul 30 19:05:49 UTC 2009

Excerpts from Andy Isaacson's message of Thu Jul 30 11:51:55 -0700 2009:
> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 07:27:11AM -0700, Mitch Altman wrote:
> > The word is:  Club Mate is getting close.  Lots of it is coming to
> > Noisebridge.  The timing is such that I'll be out of town when it
> > arrives.  It should be there sometime this next week.  Is there
> > someone(s) who can greet the truck driver and bring the 800 bottles
> > somewhere where it won't be in the way?

Awesome! Glad to hear Mitch! I hope this becomes a nice side source of
revenue.

> A pallet is a lot of soda, and we don't have a lot of space at 83c.
> Could someone do the math and see if the soda will fit in the closet
> under the stairs in the shop?  If so, great, we'll just do that and we
> just need a volunteer to coordinate with the truck driver.

Did someone say math!?

Do either of you happen to know the physical configuration of the bottles
that are coming?

Are they in boxes like this?: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mightyohm/2684766842/

The boxes in the photo hold 20 bottles in a 5x4 configuration. Rough visual
estimate looks like they're ~12x12x16 inches.