[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate is on the truck, and coming to a state near you

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Thu Jul 30 21:30:42 UTC 2009

I can volunteer to house excess Club Mate at a local storage space and make
it available 1-2 times/week. Additional keys can be given out but I can be
the primary contact.

Storage expenses would come out of the would-be profits but it doesn't look
bad. I called around town just now. Approx 10ft^2 of storage should be
enough.

* Attic Storage at 16th & Bryant
  $57/month for 3x4x8, first month 1/2 price
 accessible 8-5:30m-f, 8-4:30sat, 10-4:30sun
 I recommend this place, they're close to NB and I'm happy with my previous
use of the facilities

* Metro Self Storage on 16th.
  5x6x8 $89 (the smallest they have)
  $1 first month, accessible 9a-6p

* Extra Space Storage on Caesar Chavez & 101 (I've used them, nice facility)
  smallest is 5x7 $110

* Extra Space Storage at 1400 folsom
  2x3 $39   first month free
  4x4 $54   first month free

* Storage Advantage 190 Otis Street (near 13th)
  5x6 $79 (special)
  4x5 $99  (second month free)
  8a-6pm-f, 9-5sat, 9-4sun

Lee