[Noisebridge-discuss] Shelf?

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 04:01:01 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 10:11 AM, San Mehat <san at google.com> wrote:

> I know were low on shelf space, but may I have a teeny tiny bit of space
> somewhere?

We don't really have a shelf policy, except that only due paying
members in good standing can reasonably claim shelf space. If you are
such a member you should be able to get shelf space.

As best as I can figure, there are two ways to get shelf space:

1. get creative (I found shelf space under a desk, for example)
2. find somebody who doesn't have much stuff on their large shelf, and
see if they wouldn't mind subdividing it.

> I even have a small ikeas shelf (brand new) to donate if the
> space needs one to expand on

I personally don't think there's any good place or any need for more shelves.

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 10:14 AM, San Mehat <san at google.com> wrote:

> I have some working gear id like to donate.

Thanks! But, please write an email to the list and/or make a wiki page
with a list of what it is. If anyone wants anything for a project or
whatever, they can tell you. We have such limited space that this
would be the most helpful way to find a home for your generous
donations.

Thanks,

-Skory