[Noisebridge-discuss] First e-mail, and an LCD question

Michael Frederickson michael.frederickson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:30:05 UTC 2009

Hi all -

Just heard about Noisebridge and am excited to get involved.  Hope I'm not
doing something incredibly uncouth in sending a question, or sending a
question in my first e-mail.

Specifically, my current project includes trying to get some info displaying
on an HD44780 LCD with a PIC16F690 microcontroller, using some code I'm
trying to compile with HI-TECH's compiler.  I'm having a bit of trouble, and
think it's probably in my timing.  If anyone on the list feels confident
with this sort of thing, it'd be forever indebted if we could meet up and
check this out together.

Feel free to admonish me as necessary if this is not the place for this sort
of request.

Best,
Mike