[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: First e-mail, and an LCD question

Michael Frederickson michael.frederickson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 06:23:18 UTC 2009

Received an e-mail back with a link about the HD44870 interface, but I was
hoping to perhaps meet up with someone who had some experience and debug
together a bit.

Perhaps this is more a question *about* Noisebridge - what's the best way to
find sharp folks on a particular issue?  I've never been.  Should I just
stop by some day?  Do I try to scout around on this list, or IRC?  Any tips?

Thanks all,
Mike