[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge at RoboGames

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 07:55:27 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Simone Davalos came by our booth at Maker Faire and was very excited
to offer us a booth at RoboGames:

"RG is held at Fort Mason Center, Festival Pavilion, June 12-14th (next
Friday Saturday and Sunday), from noon-6ish pm.  Friday is our
competitors' party, where we drink lots of beer and set things on fire.
There will also be nibbles.  Noisebridge is invited to attend, amorphous
though that potential guest list will be."

The actual booth manning will be just Saturday and Sunday. I expect
that we could bring the same hodge-podge of fun things as we did at
Maker Faire, and this time we'll be all practiced at presenting them!

We will need some volunteers to man the booth and for set up / tear
down. Simone has requested that we not have more than 4 people manning
the booth at a time, however. Also, RoboGames is much smaller and
smaller budget than Maker Faire, so I don't know how many free passes
they can reasonably give out. If that becomes an issue we'll figure it
out then.

If you are interested in helping out with this, reply on or off list.
If it seems like we're good for now without more discussion I'll just
set up a doodle schedule thing, otherwise we should schedule a time
early next week to meet and figure out logistics I guess.

-Skory