[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge at RoboGames

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:59:23 UTC 2009

I Highly recommend going to this.  I think it's really cool that Simone has
offered a booth for Noisebridge.  (She usually asks a lot of money for
these.)  It's a great opportunity to meet successful builders from across
town and around the world with their creations.  If I weren't already going
with SWARM, I'd jump on this opportunity.

Christie

---
"I want us all to think about new and creative ways to engage young people
in science and engineering, whether it's science festivals, robotics
competitions, fairs that encourage young people to create and build and
invent -- to be makers of things, not just consumers of things."

- President Obama in address to National Academy of Sciences April 27, 2009