[Noisebridge-discuss] New pony

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Thu Jun 4 16:19:50 UTC 2009

Due to a communications foulup, the new pony server needs to be
reclaimed for another project.  This means that we need an even newer
pony to replace it.  If you have one and would like to install it at
noisebridge, we'll hook it up to the interwebs on our shiny new /24
and I'll tack one of these on the front:

  http://endlesstreasurecloset.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1125795

Requirements:

 - Supports virtualization extensions
 - Plenty of RAM
 - Decent processor(s)
 - Not a leafblower, since it will be upstairs next to the soldering bench

Would be nice:

 - Rackmounted
 - LOM/ILO card or BMC
 - SAFTE or SATA backplane

This needs to happen in a bit of a hurry, so the interested parties
aren't going to be too picky.