[Noisebridge-discuss] borrow computer for classes

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Mon Jun 8 20:04:52 UTC 2009

I'll be teaching a robotics class at the Crucible next week June 15-19.
Every kid is getting an Arduino Duemilanove, 2 servos, breadboard and
sensors :-)

I am looking to borrow / rent / buy (supercheap) a few computers so the kids
can run the Arduino IDE. Right now I have 1 laptop for 8 kids. If I could
find 3 more computers, we'd be rocking.

You can reach me at 415-306-2151, Lee at Lee.org

Lee Sonko

PS
If you live in an apartment building, ask your landlord to give you the used
9v batteries from the smoke detectors. Those batteries always get swapped
out long before they are dead. I could use them, so could Noisebridge
circuit hacking Mondays!