[Noisebridge-discuss] oscilloscope etc. over abundance

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 20:21:45 UTC 2009

First off, I would like very, very much to thank whoever(s) organized
the shared and hack shelves, well done!

Now that many things have been moved up to the electronics lab, the
need to pare down gear has become abundantly clear (it's hard to use a
desk when there are gear and boxes all over and under it). More
specifically, there are now FOUR oscilloscopes up here. I would like
to move that someone with a more exquisite taste in oscilloscopes help
us choose the one (or at most two) best oscilloscope(s) and so we may
find more spacious homes for the rest.

Also, I personally brought in an audio generator and an analog
variable DC power supply a long time ago. Unless anyone clamors for
their continued presence, I will remove them in a day or two.

-Skory