[Noisebridge-discuss] Exchanging GB Pounds to US Dollars while minimizing conversion loss?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 02:18:03 UTC 2009

I don't know if it's too late to chime in for this, but I have an account with First Republic Bank -- they have accounts that gives free use of any ATM in the world (refunding you any amount deducted from your transaction).  The rate they give is the one in the Wall Street Journal for that day, with no fees at all.  There may be other banks with similar offerings.  When I travel, I get all my money from ATMs.

Mitch.