[Noisebridge-discuss] Creme brulee, this Sunday at 2pm.

Quinn Norton quinn at quinnnorton.com
Fri Jun 12 23:21:24 UTC 2009

There will be a materials cost, but I don't know exactly what yet. If
you're worried show up anyhow, we'll make it work.

I'll be teaching the basics of this dessert, explaining ingredients, the
process, and will teach you how to torch the sugar. If you've made creme
brulee before, I'll show you how to do interesting flavor infusions.

While we can make the creme part on sunday, it will take a minimum of 3
hours before we can brulee your newly minted miracles, so plan to return
later at some point.

They should be eaten within 2-3 days, btw, so I expect the rest of
Noisebridge to step up to the challenge.

With any luck, I won't run away to photograph a protest this time.

Freelance Journalist & Photographer

  quinnnorton.com || +1 408 813 8064 || aim, skype, msn: ambiguousquinn

    "It's far too cunning a plan to fail a *second* time!"