[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Fame pillowtalk

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 17:32:53 UTC 2009

Howdy!

Thanks to everyone for yet another successful Five Minutes of Fame!

For the second month in a row, we both recorded the talks, and streamed them
live over the internet for people who couldn't make the event.

I want to lend a special thanks to Ani Niow, Miloh, and James for running
the video, sound, and slides for the speakers and recording. Also, thanks to
all the speakers. Without all of you, this event could not have happened.

The videos of the talks will be posted to www.youtube.com/noisebridge as
soon as we stop drinking and start processing them.

Thanks again to everyone who turned out!

aestetix