[Noisebridge-discuss] Servers

Jason Spence j at hug.gs
Sun Jun 21 23:04:33 UTC 2009

liquidsun on IRC just asked me to come to SF today and pick up 4x HP
DL380 servers.  Today I plan to do these things if no one has a
reasonable objection:

1) Pick up said servers.

2) Go to noisebridge and pick up the proliant that's been sitting idle
(still not entirely clear on who owns this thing.)  If anyone else
wants me to colo the other servers that we're using for furniture, say
so.

3) Install my PS3 at noisebridge.

4) Go home.

Tomorrow I plan to do these things:

5) Install all of the above servers in private meetme rooms in Hayward
and Fremont and make them available for whatever purposes people
suggest.