[Noisebridge-discuss] Additional spaces

Geoff Schmidt geoff at geoffschmidt.com
Tue Jun 23 22:16:42 UTC 2009

Here are a bunch of additional lease options from Roark and the boys
at Ritchie.

http://www.geoffschmidt.com/Noisebridge%20Property%20Search%20Costar%20062209.pdf

If you liked the Oddfellows idea (big cheap space on Market), but
didn't like the flooding, may I direct your attention to 1019 Market,
where the 8000 ft2 first floor can be had for $4000. And it's a block
down Market from Civic Center Bart. We could later expand into the
basement. The Warfield building (982 Market) may be a similar option
but they're not listing a price.

The second floor of 135 10th might be an option (22' ceilings,
renovated.) 480 Clementina is cheap, but on 6th. 1126 Howard is close
to Bart, and I suspect we could get the price down (it's been vacant a
while.) 30 Sheridan sounds nice but is a few blocks from Bart and no
price is quoted.

Take a look and if you see anything interesting, I'll make a showing
happen.

geoff