[Noisebridge-discuss] Two spaces

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 23:34:27 UTC 2009

Well, in a way we are betting on growth anyway.  Anything over about $3500,
or maybe a little less, is not covered by current dues (due to the other
operating expenses we have).  Although we've had donations that have bumped
us up over 5K for a couple of months, dues runs about $4k, although it's
something that's even currently increasing.

Christie

---
Knowledge will bind you but ultimately set you free.