[Noisebridge-discuss] unannounced groups of non-members at Noisebridge (esp. kids)

nils at shkoo.com nils at shkoo.com
Mon Jun 1 22:39:13 UTC 2009

Yes, and I don't Christie's problem is necessarily children specific. I
think that adults who have unrealistic expectations that things should be
made safe for them and that we should should cater to their every need are
not welcome at noisebridge either.

I don't think it's a children versus adults thing; I think it's a
respectful and mature versus non-respectful and immature thing.

-nils