[Noisebridge-discuss] unannounced groups of non-members at Noisebridge (esp. kids)

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Jun 1 22:42:47 UTC 2009

It also has to do with managing expectations.  Do we want to do this?
How?  IMHO the most we can or should do is put a note on the front page
of the wiki, something like:

Noisebridge, while not child-unfriendly, is not specifically intended
for children.  Please exercise good judgement deciding whether to bring
children into the space.

Rachel