[Noisebridge-discuss] Keys

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Tue Jun 2 00:47:24 UTC 2009

Hah. I know of a few non-members without keys and they're all okay people by
my standards. I was under the impression that you were a member already?
Your name's been on the books for awhile now.
Anyway, while I don't know of anyone with a key I would object to actually
having a key, I hope that you can understand my perspective.

-Ani