[Noisebridge-discuss] power washing service for Wiese Street?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 02:57:04 UTC 2009

I've been very interested in a human-power street cleaner (trailer/carriage
attachment for a team of bicycles?) , especially after riding alongside & on
the Ray-of-light SWARM mothership 20 effing miles from the Boxshop to San
Mateo this weekend.

It would be about the only human powered version of a vehicle I haven't seen
in SF yet.

Rent a street cleaner and your street is clean for a day, teach a man how to
build his own and it is clean for a lifetime!
Or we can just pester 311 until they send a fully charged unit with a full
load of water for a few extra sweeps

-rma