[Noisebridge-discuss] adult themed posters in a do-acracy

Al Billings albill at openbuddha.com
Tue Jun 2 03:31:33 UTC 2009

I would point out that we should be striving to be excellent to one another.

Why would it matter how often the person is in the space? Do people
there *more* often get more say on things than people who are there less
often? I was under the impression that all members were equal and we ran
by consensus? If this isn't true, what is the reality?

Al

P.S. I could not care less about the posters, personally, but I dislike
the proprietary attitude about a space and we all pay dues to support.