[Noisebridge-discuss] adult themed posters in a do-acracy

njc4523 njc4523 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 03:58:06 UTC 2009

I'm saddened to see so much hostility and not much excellence, as Al
reminds us.  I raised my question in the least provocative way I
could.  I'm also saddened there are so far no answers to my question
about the practical aspects of a do-ocracy.

Rubin, does it matter how often I'm there or why I'm concerned about
adult material?  I have my reasons; do you have to agree with them in
order to respect my opinion?  That's a serious question and perhaps
will take us one step further towards understanding the workings of a
do-ocracy.  As to your remaining question, there are two posters on
the stairs I'd consider adult in nature.