[Noisebridge-discuss] power washing service for Wiese Street?

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 06:22:58 UTC 2009

I think the idea of pestering the city is the best option.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 01, 2009 at 10:11:31PM -0700, njc4523 wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 9:37 PM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Also, note that it's not *that* expensive to buy a 3000 PSI pressure
> > > washer; they run around $300-$400 new, and they often show up on
> > > craigslist for half that (and almost always can be haggled down).
> >
> > I thought of that, but then I got scared of the thought of fecal
> backscatter.
>
> Aww come on, the backscatter is the best part!  You can wear one of
> those bunny suits from the Intel ads.
>
> > I'll check with Dolores Labs.
>
> Do let me know what you come up with.
>
> FWIW, Craigslist is a reasonable starting place:
> http://sfbay.craigslist.org/search/bbb?query=pressure+washer
> (ignore the stucco contractors...)
>
> -andy

doing stuff and making things
---
"A traveler. I love his title. A traveler is to be reverenced as such. His
profession is the best symbol of our life. Going from - toward; it is the
history of every one of us. It is a great art to saunter." -Henry David
Thoreau