[Noisebridge-discuss] power washing service for Wiese Street?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Jun 3 21:34:22 UTC 2009

Encapsulated within <73ada8b80906012322r5f5b8ebaxb2d9e7bf5ca911c3 at mail.gmail.com> on Mon, Jun 01, 2009 at 11:22:58PM -0700, meredith scheff <satiredun at gmail.com> wrote:
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] power washing service for Wiese Street?
> From: meredith scheff <satiredun at gmail.com>
> To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
>
> I think the idea of pestering the city is the best option.

Indeed, calling 311 last night seemed to work. I called around 3:15am
while Rubin and I were working all night.

Not sure if it was a coincidence or not, but around 6:45am, a
streetsweeper rolled down Wiese -- quite audible through the front
windows.
Taking a look at the street though, it didn't seem to make a big
difference, there's still plenty of black fat/lard goo in the gutter.
ick.

--j