[Noisebridge-discuss] unannounced groups of non-members at Noisebridge (esp. kids)

daniela Steinsapir danielast at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:10:44 UTC 2009

 I think that this is strange and wearied that this happens.

 I think that the that teacher is irresponsible, you cant show up to spaces
like that with kids without pre- arranging it before hand.

 In the future no kids should be aloud in the space without signing a
release of liability form.

That says something like,  whatever they see, hear,  or  inspire on
noisebridge we are not reliable or responsible if they want to do it at home
specially  if somethings happens or goes wrong afterwords.

 Of course that we do cool and lots of educational stuff and we are great
example to follow, but you never know what things can this trigger.

Yours,

www.danielast.com