[Noisebridge-discuss] unannounced groups of non-members at Noisebridge (esp. kids)

Simone Davalos simone at combots.net
Tue Jun 2 17:09:02 UTC 2009

Also, as the person who taught Ada how to say "fuck" for the first time,
and who now has a small daughter, I second all of Danny's  statements
about toning it down, and I hope someone someday has the courtesy to
accidentally teach my small human interesting cuss words, and what
better place than a hackerspace?  Robots (and other projects) inspire
profanity, this we know.