[Noisebridge-discuss] Virtualization resources

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Tue Jun 2 22:04:04 UTC 2009

Ian wrote:
> i am interested in using it and helping set it up. the bottleneck i think is
> the internet connection. jacob, wanna colo these boxes? ;) i would do it
> myself but i'm moving out of web-pass territory in a month.

Perhaps we can actually get Tom to rack them (or perhaps even rent us a
box) for us in his space? I already run the other boxes (with Andy) and
while I'm happy to pay for them personally, it should probably start to
shift to other people. I don't want to be the bottleneck on every server
or service.

Tom, are you into tossing up a box for Noisebridge?

Best,
Jake