[Noisebridge-discuss] adult themed posters in a do-acracy

njc4523 njc4523 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:42:43 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 11:47 PM, Jacob Appelbaum <jacob at appelbaum.net> wrote:

> Do you want to take that poster down? What kind of action are you
> looking for from the group? It would help to put down some desired
> outcome. It's perhaps not difficult to understand the resolution you'd
> like to see when you suggest you don't want to see it. Still, it's
> perhaps better to be explicit (no pun) with what you'd like.

Like my post a few seconds ago, I'll try to be brief so as to not
encourage this thread.

Yes, I'd prefer there to not be sexually-themed material at NB.

> Also, can you tell us who you are? Are you a member who wants to bring
> this as a discussion topic at a meeting (if so, edit the wiki, please)?
> Or are you someone who's unhappy with this and such you're not
> interested in being a member (if so, perhaps bring it up at a meeting
> anyway)?

I'd actually like to remain anonymous.  I don't anticipate a favorable
outcome for me on this issue, and I'd rather not be labled as a
troublemaker in what's essentially a social club.