[Noisebridge-discuss] Keys

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Wed Jun 3 02:15:44 UTC 2009

njc4523 wrote:
> My thoughts: I'd like to see an electronic lock installed with access
> only granted to members in good standing.  Because there are so many
> randoms who have access, and because of the dodgy neighborhood in
> general, I've not been comfortable perma-loaning some potentially
> useful stuff to the space such as a halfway decent scope.  It's really
> only a matter of time before the place is burglarized, IMHO.

Man oh man, you're really at it today. :-)

Noisebridge doesn't take equipment loans. If you can't donate it
outright, we don't want to take that burden on our back.

Seriously, while I respect your desire to be anonymous, without some
context, you're looking either quite clueless to everything Noisebridge
or a troll. If you're the first, please come hang out at the space more
often and if you're the second, please knock it off. :-)

Also, your humble opinion is seemingly worthless because so far, you've
only offered criticisms of a group you hardly seem to understand. It's
more offensive than it is useful or reasonable.

Best,
Jake