[Noisebridge-discuss] top posting

d p chang pchang at macrovision.com
Wed Jun 3 18:36:23 UTC 2009

at the cost of possibly extending another 'holy war' (which i've already
given up on fighting here at work).

this is like tabs vs spaces. either is fine, but mixing them is what
causes 'problems'. to wit

1   According to whom?
2
3   You do realize that some people find top-posting preferable, right?
4   There isn't a gold standard here.
5